Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 Suite
The Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 Suite brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive with the Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 Suite, including Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 — so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enjoy flexibility—now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It’s an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together—brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view—replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on—Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse Black (5-Pack)
The only thing basic about this trusty optical mouse from the mice-masters at Microsoft is its fluid, no-nonsense design. Curved to perfectly match the contours of your palm, this no frills mouse combines the most ingenious optical technology with an ambidextrous design that makes it the perfect fit for the entire family, right-handers and southpaws alike.
Leading Edge Optical Technology
Microsoft’s Basic Optical mouse uses an optical sensor to track mouse movement, rather than the traditional use of mechanical parts. As a result, this best-selling optical mouse works on most surfaces and offers you better durability, increased speed and accuracy, and consistent performance.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 Suite Features:
Comes with disc and product key. For use on 2 PCs* (*Licensed for 1 user on their primary and portable PC)
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote® and Outlook®.
- Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2010 gives you the tools to help you manage home, homework and business.
- New and improved email, scheduling and social networking tools keep you in touch with clients round the clock.
- Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel® 2010.
- The new Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Whether you’re working from home or on the road, Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail®, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
From school fundraisers to company reports when you use Microsoft® Word 2010 it allcomes together efficiently. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new tools with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt® graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses—all are important financial decisions. Microsoft® Excel® 2010 offers clear insight with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new features with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable® views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart® views.
- Spend less time sifting through data—use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Pressed for time on a major project? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you’re working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Need the very best tools to grow your business?
Step up to Microsoft® Office Professional 2010 and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organized, connected and competitive—including Access® for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
- Computer and Processor – 500MHz or faster processor
- Memory – 256MB RAM; 512MB recommended for graphics features. Outlook Instant Search and certain advanced functionality.
- Hard Disk – 3.0GB available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, R2 with MSX ML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics – Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64MB or more video memory.
- Additional Requirements – Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Additional Requirements – Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0
- Additional Requirements – Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
Internet – Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only, IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations, Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch – Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
Inking – Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
Speech – Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax – Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- IRM- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- LiveID – Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Other – Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- * 512MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1GB.
- **GHz processor or faster and 1GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
A Closer Look
- Versatile Ambidextrous Design:
Ambidextrous design makes working more comfortable, whether you mouse with your left or right hand.
- Customizable Buttons:
You can customize your Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse to work your way by reassigning any button or the wheel to open a file or Web page, or to perform a common command.
- Scroll Wheel:
Navigate documents and Web pages effortlessly without using the on-screen scroll bar, saving time and effort.