Shuttle XS35V2 Barebone Mini PC Product Details
Shuttle XS35V2 Barebone Mini PC
The Shuttle XS35V2 Barebone Mini PC is an extremely slim and ergonomic Mini PC that works highly energy-efficiently. With a power consumption that is barely not worth mentioning, its noise nevel is close to zero. The Shuttle XS35V2 Barebone Mini PC has an Intel® Atom™ D525 dual-core processor (2x 1.8 GHz) beating at its heart while also using integrated GMA 3150 graphics. Because of its completely fanless case layout, it is virtually maintenance-free and noiseless. The 38mm thin case of the XS35V2 provides room for one slim-line optical drive and one 2.5in hard disk (a second hard drive can be fitted, if the optical drive is left out). LAN (n) and a card reader are already built in. It sports an array of connectors too which include 5x USB, VGA, Gigabit LAN and audio ports. The Shuttle XS35V2 Barebone Mini PC comes totally fanless making it perfect to be used in noise-sensitive environments such as living rooms, hospitals, libraries etc.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Intel® Dual-Core Atom™ processor D525 1.8GHz
- Supports Deep Sleep Mode (DSM)
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- Fan-less external power supply
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: XS35V2
UPC No: 811686003458
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 4.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S451-3196
11 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050.
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.