Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones Product Details
Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones System
The front-row seat to your favorite concert or movie just got a lot closer. The Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones System delivers uncanny realism yet-to-be seen in a pair of wireless headphones. The entire package includes a headphone (HDR 180) and a multi-purpose transmitter (TX 180) which also functions as an 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station.
The Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones System makes movie and HDTV marathons an amazing experience thanks to the Automatic Level Control that compensates for variances in the volume of program material to enhance speech intelligibility...just set your comfortable volume level and let ALC do the rest. The Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones System utilizes KLEER's uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission (it sounds wired!), offering a range of up to 320 feet, audiophile-grade sound and reception to four optional pairs of Sennheiser KLEER headphones. Never fuss with tuning again thanks to automatic, interference-free pairing between the headphone and transmitter.
The Open-Aire speaker system puts you in the action by delivering the most natural sounding private wireless audio experience possible. It even includes a balance control for the ultimate in listening experience customization. The headphones' luxurious velour earpads and headband cushions provide exceptional comfort for hours on end.
If you want a font row seat, your ticket is the Sennheiser RS 180 Wireless Headphones System System.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- That "wired" hi-fi sound without wires
- KLEER Digital wireless headphone system
- Open-Aire speaker system for hyper-realism
- Automatic Level Control enhances speech intelligibility
|Carrier frequency||2.4 - 2.8 GHz (auto selecting)|
|Range||Up to 320 feet (optimum: line of sight)|
|Operating time||Up to 24 hours per charge|
|Audio input||1/8 inch (3.5mm) stereo headphone (includes 1/4 inch and RCA audio adapters)|
|Cable length||Audio cable: 3.6 feet|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||106 dB|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)||< 0.5%|
|Weight (transmitter)||approx 7.6 oz (216 g) without batteries|
|Weight (headset)||approx 7.6 oz (216 g) without batteries|
|Dimensions (transmitter)||4.7 x 4.3 x 9 inches|
|Frequency response (headphones)||18 Hz - 21,000 Hz|
|Charging time||Empty to full: approx. 16 hours|
|Battery||(2) AAA size NiMH rechargeable|
|Dimensions (single)||9.1 x 6.0 x 10.1 inches|
- KLEER uncompressed audio transmission for interference free reception
- Open-Aire speaker system mimcs the acoustic properties of hi-fi speakers for a truly immersing, hyper-real sound quality
- Automatic Level Control automatically compensates for variances in program material volume for optimum speech intelligibility at all times
- Balance control for right/left volume adjustment
- Multi-purpose transmitter - Also functions as 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver mode- Up to 4 Sennheiser KLEER headphones listening to the same source
- Fully adjustable headband for an excellent and secure fit on nearly any head
- Luxurious velour earpads and headband cushions
- No complex set-up required Just plug into the analog audio outputs on your audio source!
- KLEER technology will not interfere with wireless networks or other 2.4 gHz devices
- 2 year warranty
- *Note* The RS 180 is an OPEN headphone-- when watching TV or movies, turn off your TV's main speakers to avoid "echo" (latency). The headphones are working correctly, but you are hearing two audio sources at slightly different times.
- *note* while the sound quaity of these headphones is fantastic for any type of music, they were not designed for use while recording/tracking and monitoring or musical instrument practice (performer wears the headphones while playing).
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sennheiser
Warranty provided by: Sennheiser
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 502875
UPC No: 615104170520
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 3.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S302-1228
11 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050.
- Sennheiser logos are registered trademarks of Sennheiser. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.