Thecus NVR77 NAS Enclosure / NVR
The Thecus NVR77 NAS Enclosure/NVR is actually multiple devices in one: a network video recorder, a real-time monitoring system, and a networked storage unit. The Thecus NVR77 NAS Enclosure/NVR has the ability to work with multiple cameras at once, enabling organizations to monitor multiple locations with a single system. In addition to this, the Thecus NVR77 NAS Enclosure/NVR features real-time monitoring and recording as well as support for multiple video file formats, ensuring maximum security and surveillance effectiveness. Engineered to deliver lightning-quick performance, robust features and massive storage capacity, the Thecus NVR77 NAS Enclosure/NVR is the number one choice for users who require a powerful yet flexible video recording and surveillance solution. Purchase the Thecus NVR77 NAS Enclosure/NVR today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- All-in-One System Integration
- Multi Screen Operation
- Enhanced Camera Views and Remote PTZ
- Motion Detection
- Data Protection Algorithm
- Multiple Format Support
- Event Management System
- HTTPS Support
- Enhanced Built-In iCAT Video Analysis
- Adaptive Balanced Streaming
- Architecture: Single-Server-System
- Max. number of users: 3
- Max. number of cameras: 10
- Audio: Multi-channel audio
- Views: Up to 10x10 layouts, shuffle and route functions
- FPS adjustable: yes
- Max. Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video formats: MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 and MxPEG (Mototix only)
- Export: avi, jpeg, safe
- NVR Motion detection: Yes
- PTZ Control: Yes
- Multi Monitoring/Client: Yes/Yes
- Event Management: Yes
- Notification: E-Mail
- Remote access: Yes
- Browser access: Yes (fully)
- Architecture: Client/Server
- All-in-One System Integration: Get your storage center, video capture card, network server, and software all in the same place. Thecus NVR are ready to go right out of the box: just create RAID, install the NVR plug-in, and you’re already up and running in less than 30 minutes. Camera Setup Cloning lets you save more time by using the same settings for different cameras with the click of a button.
- Multi Screen Operation: See everything at once with drag and drop functionality across multiple screens. Each screen is capable of displaying multiple camera views, full screen, or both.
- Enhanced Camera Views and Remote PTZ: Remote PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) control allows you to adjust the viewing angle and zoom of a camera from monitoring stations anywhere in the world. Also, take better control of your cameras with adjustable aspect ratios, HDTV support, stretching and cropping of video, and advanced port control.
- Motion Detection: Motion detection functionality gives you the ability to select a time frame during which motion detection will be activated. You can also limit motion detection to a portion of the viewing field in order to monitor very specific items or areas and recording their surroundings when these areas are activated. Events are denoted with a “red triangle” for easy recognition in the calendar archive view.
- Data Protection Algorithm: Recorded data is protected by a proprietary algorithm to prevent tampering or editing. This makes all recorded video, both from within the archive or exported, permissible in a court of law. Playback of original recordings is only allowed through the NVR video archive.
- Multiple Format Support: To keep a separate record of events of your choice, a variety of formats are supported for exporting video including MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 and MxPEG.
- Event Management System: Event alarms and detailed records work with motion detection and video analytics to keep you on top of everything that is happening. These alarms and records are easily configured, accessed, and searched through with the Event Management System. Video streams can be marked with advanced time stamps for powerful searching and analysis, and events can be prioritized to make your surveillance system react only to specific actions, creating fewer false positives.
- HTTPS Support: You can choose to encrypt communication between your cameras and your NVR to keep away from prying eyes.
- Adaptive Balanced Streaming: This unique ABS technology is capable of supporting megapixel cameras serving in limited bandwidth environments. This technology keeps your image quality high even if your bandwidth is low.