See more products
- Cables (12602)
- Computer Terminals (4)
- Firewalls (335)
- KVMs (105)
- Patch Panels (11)
- Rack Enclosures (291)
- Switches - Accessories (266)
- Switches - Managed (198)
- Switches - Modular (125)
- VOIP (1)
- Networking Software (1924)
- WLAN Devices (52)
- Support Services (159)
- Switches - Unmanaged (65)
- Routers and Gateways (238)
- Network Attached Storage Devices (7)
- Remote Access Servers (6)
- Infrastructure Management Equipment (5)
- CSUs & DSUs (12)
Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch - up to 100 Mbps, 5x Ports, 10/100, RecertifiedItem#: L48-2787 | Model#: RB-SE1500-RM |
Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch Product Details
Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
With the Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch, Easily connect more office and entertainment devices to expand your home network. The Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch is designed to conserve desktop space and is easy to use - no configuration required. The Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch allows you to easily connect computers, printers, storage, game consoles, and more, to instantly expand your home network. Purchase the Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Wired connection speed up to 100 Mbps
- 5 Fast Ethernet auto-sensing ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- Easy plug & play connection
- Plug & Play - This compact switch is designed to conserve desktop space and is easy to use - no configuration required. Easily connect computers, printers, storage, game consoles, and more, to instantly expand your home network.
- Quality of Service - QoS traffic prioritization technology delivers high performance so you can enjoy smooth video streaming and gaming. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for each connected device.
- Power Saving - Includes special power saving features for optimal efficiency.
- Auto power-down disables unused ports
- Port status switch to control LED lights
Enterprise Networking GS
|Number of Ports||5|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage. For more information about buying quality refurbished products, click here.
Warranty provided by: Linksys
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-SE1500-RM
UPC No: 745883594245
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 7, Depth: 3 )
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L48-2787
11 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050.
- Linksys logos are registered trademarks of Linksys. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.